Trying to get price quotes from many DJ services can be very difficult, if not impossible! Sending countless emails back and forth just to get an idea of what you may be paying, can get quite exhausting. We try to make our pricing as simple and easy to understand as possible, so we don't feel the need to hide our rates.
Don't be easily taken by the "lowest" or "cheapest" rate possible, because you usually get what you pay for! Remember, this is YOUR special day and the choice of entertainment should reflect quality, professionalism and most importantly, a proven great time! We feel that our rates coupled with superior customer satisfaction, make us a value unmatched by our competitors! Notice some statistics about what some brides have said about the importance of the DJ at their event.
How important is the DJ/Entertainment?
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Yet, within one week after their reception, 78% say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority.
- When asked, 81% of guests say what they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
- Entertainment is 5% of your Wedding Budget, but TWICE as many guests will remember the entertainment more than anything else.